NAEMT’s 8th Edition, Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) is internationally recognised as the leading continuing education programme for pre-hospital emergency trauma care. The intensive 2 day programme teaches delegates how to effectively manage a multi-system trauma patient, giving the clinician knowledge and an advanced skill set to reduce mortality.
Certification is valid for 4 years and awarded by the NAEMT. A cold buffet lunch is included in the cost.
Why choose MedSkills Academy as your PHTLS course provider:
- A fantastic, informative, 2 day trauma course, giving you the competence and confidence to deal with casualties with polytrauma
- Expert, friendly faculty with low student to teacher ratio – 4:1 maximum
- Course manual worth over £50
- Access to some of the most current training resources
- 4 year certification, awarded by the NAEMT
- The opportunity to be nominated as instructor potential and deliver future courses
- The opportunity to network with like-minded prehospital care providers
Delivered at your venue or from our training centre in Cumbria, North West England.
College of Paramedics member? use discount code ‘cop10’ at check out to receive a 10% discount. Identification checks will be performed during the course.