- Bookings for courses made through our website/CMS service must be followed up with confirmation provided to us by letter or e-mail before it is deemed to be a firm booking.
- Bookings made via our website/CMS are usually confirmed by email within 2 working days. It is the responsibility of the delegate or event organiser to chase MedSkills Academy should confirmation not be received
- Tailored course bookings will be supplemented with a terms of service agreement. This will include a confirmation of services booked.
- PAYMENTS DUE TO US
- Bookings made via our website must be paid for in full through an online Paypal/debit card system at the time of booking.
- Bookings made by letter or email will be charged by invoice that should be paid by BACS or a cardholder not present payment can be made over the phone.
- Invoices must be paid in full within 30 days of the date on the invoice, unless otherwise arranged with MedSkills Academy.
- MedSkills Academy reserve the right to request a 50% deposit payment prior to the course if the 30-day invoice period is after a course.
- If an invoice is unpaid in full at the 30-day period MedSkills Academy reserve the right to apply interest to the invoice in line with the Late Payments of commercial Debts Act (1998). Interest will be charged at 8% above the Bank of England interest base rate. MedSkills Academy may also charge compensation for any debts owed. Failure to comply will involve court action being taken.
- PAYMENTS DUE FROM US
- Invoices sent to us should be received by post or e-mail, clearly stating amount owed, products/service description, invoice number and date, company and VAT details and payment options.
- All cancellations should be received in writing by letter or e-mail and should be acknowledged by MedSkills Academy within 2 working days. If you have not received acknowledgment you should contact us by phone to confirm.
- If your circumstances change and you need to transfer to an alternative course date the following charges will be made:
More than 4 weeks notice No charge
2-4 weeks notice 20% of fee
Less than 2 weeks notice 40% of fee
- If you have to cancel a course and not rearrange a date the following charges will be made:
More than 4 weeks notice No charge
2-4 weeks notice 50% of fee
Less than 2 weeks notice Full fee payable
- Optional cancellation protection is available at the time of booking. This will be charged on your invoice at 3.5%. This is an-opt in service. If you then have to cancel an event or course booking at late notice (up to 2 hours before the start) a full refund will be made. You must phone the MedSkills Academy course or event co-ordinator to inform them of the cancellation.
- In the unlikely event MedSkills Academy are unable to attend a course or event i.e. seriously inclement weather or a road traffic accident, a full refund will be made to the client.
- COURSE SPECIFIC
- If delegates are concerned that due to their fitness or ability they are unlikely to take part fully in a course they should contact MedSkills Academy to discuss.
- If the instructor has concerns over your competence, attendance, behaviour or physical ability during a course you may be asked to leave the course. In this situation we reserve the right to offer no refund.
- MedSkills Academy accepts no responsibility for the loss of course materials or certificates that are sent in the post. Proof of postage is obtained from the Royal Mail.
- It is the responsibility of the delegate to inform us of any change in contact details. This is particularly important as certificates may be sent weeks following a course.
- All assessment decision appeals should be made in line with our Appeals Policy/Fair Assessment Policy.
- Compliments and complaints regarding our service provision should be brought to our attention at the earliest opportunity, either during the course or as soon as possible following in order for us to investigate in a timely fashion.